Marauders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, comes an awesome roleplay set in the past.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We can now be found here!

Elisabeth Neige

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elisabeth Neige

Elisabeth Neige

Elisabeth Neige Empty
PostSubject: Elisabeth Neige   Elisabeth Neige Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Name: Elisabeth Neige
Year: 6th (16 years old)
Appearance: Elisabeth is a tall fair-skinned 16-year-old girl; she turned 16 a couple months after arriving at camp half-blood. Her eyes are an icy light blue. Her hair is long and dirty blonde with a lone purple streak on the left side of her face, her hair reaches all the way down her back. Her hair is usually down, up in a ponytail, or braided.
Personality:Elisabeth has straight As’ in school and is one of the smartest students in her class. She loves to play the bass and is in her school’s chamber orchestra and advanced jazz class. She loves to read and strives to either be an architect or a musician when she grows up.
Sample RP (does not have to be a new RP. It can be one you've written from another site): (This is from a PJO site if that's all right):Elisabeth had been running from the monsters at the orphanage for what seemed like forever, fending them off with her only weapon—a crowbar, resting only when she found shelter, which was scarce. She found a mud puddle and rolled around in it hoping to throw the monsters off her scent for a bit. She ran south as fast as she could until she reached a sign that read “Welcome to Manhattan”. She ran into the city, dried mud caked on her clothes and skin and found refuge in the subway—hoping it had enough pollution to mask her scent. She was sitting on a bench when she noticed a man, no a boy about her age, hobbling on crutches to the bench across from hers. He sat down and took out what looked like a set of reed pipes—they locked eyes and he began to hobble over to her, placing the pipes in his pocket before he got up. “Elisabeth,” he started “Elisabeth Neige?” he asked. “How did you know my name?” she answered. “I’m your protector, a satyr from Camp Half-Blood—where you will be safe, because you, Elisabeth, are a demigod.” He replied. She thought it over for a few seconds. In the myths, the satyrs were friendly and trusting so, they had to be in real life right? “Well that explains a lot.” She stated. He laughed a bit which sounded like baas most likely because satyrs are half goat, that confirms he’s a satyr. “I need to take you to the Camp, come with me on the train to Long Island and I’ll tell you everything.” She pondered his offer for a bit. “I’ll come with you.”
Back to top Go down
http://bassgirl27.tumblr.com

Elisabeth Neige
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders RPG :: OOC :: New Witches and Wizards :: Accepted Witches and Wizards-
Jump to: