Marauders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, comes an awesome roleplay set in the past.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We can now be found here!

Elisabetta Domenici

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici Empty
PostSubject: Elisabetta Domenici   Elisabetta Domenici Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 am

Name: Elisabetta Simone-Juliette Domenici

Year: 4

Appearance: Elisabetta has heavy-lidded blue eyes and dark brown hair which reaches to just above the middle of her back. She has a small birthmark on the upper left corner of her mouth. Her skin is slightly tanned. She is 5'3" and weighs 135 pounds.

Personality: Elisabetta is a person who prefers to keep her emotions to herself, even when someone wrongs her; instead of immediately retaliating, she would rather bide her time so that when she does act, whoever insulted her won't soon forget who they've crossed. She does have a few friends, however, and it is by being around them that she's really able to open up. She has no real interest in dating, insisting that she's still too young to even think about having a crush on anyone.

Sample RP (does not have to be a new RP. It can be one you've written from another site):
"Oh, this is wonderful." Elisabetta groaned, looking at her graded Astronomy test. "Six out of ten...Mum and dad are going to love this." She turned round to look at her friend. "What did you get, Laura?"

"Eight out of ten." replied Laura Birch. "You?"

"Six out of ten."

"I told you you should have studied more!"

Elisabetta glared at Laura. "I had more important things to do that study for that stupid test."

"Like what? Planning on another revenge scheme?"

"Actually, no. I've been having a few good days so I have no reason to be doing that." Elisabetta said, brushing some hair out of her face. "Ugh. I hope my parents don't find out about this!"

"Good luck keeping it from them."
Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Domenici
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders RPG :: OOC :: New Witches and Wizards :: Waiting For The Letter-
Jump to: